MAKITA DHP486Z 18V LXT BRUSHLESS HEAVY DUTY COMBI DRILL BODY ONLY
The Makita DHP486Z 18V LXT Brushless Hammer Driver Drill provides 130Nm of maximum fastening torque and no load speed of 2,100rpm combining rapid drilling speeds with high levels of torque. This model is based on the DHP481, but has been redesigned with a newly designed motor and gear ratio achieving not only more power but also increasing the performance in continuous heavy-duty applications. Not only has the performance on the DHP481 been increased but it is also considerably shorter. At 178mm in length this model is 27mm shorter than the DHP481. Making it the most compact drill in its class and extremely comfortable to use in all applications.
Compact Design – for improved handling and control the overall length has been reduced by 27mm vs. the previous model
3 Drilling Modes – screwdriving mode (rotation with clutch) for achieving an even consistent finish when fastening screws. Drilling mode (rotation only) achieving 130Nm max. torque. Hammer Drilling mode rotation with hammering) on the for drilling in masonry up to a maximum 16mm hole diameter.
LED Joblight – high brightness twin LED joblight with pre-glow and after glow functions. Illuminating the working area for greater visibility during application
High Power Output – This model has been redesigned with a newly designed motor and gear ratio achieving not only more power but also increasing the performance in continuous heavy-duty applications.
2 Speed Mechanical Gearing – high speed mode produces 2,100rpm for rapid drilling speed while low speed produces high levels of torque to suit high load operation.
All metal gear construction – allow for smoothly transfer of power in high load applications. While the highly durable materials ensure this tool has unmatched durability, and will continue to perform in years to come.
XPT – Extreme Protection Technology protects the tool against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions, increasing durability
MAKITA DHP486Z FEATURES
- Massive drilling capacity with 152mm hole saw & 50mm auger bit capacity
- Compact overall length of only 178mm for use in narrow work spaces
- High powered Brushless Motor produces 130Nm peak torque
- High durability aluminium gear housing
- Mechanical 2 speed gearing with all metal gear construction
- Forward / reverse rotation
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Best possible ergonomic handle for drill-driver applications
- LED job light
- Belt clip
- XPT - Extreme Protection Technology