This multi-tool is perfect for professional use and also for those who enjoy DIY and is specially designed for interior renovation work. The anti-vibration system in the tool reduces vibrations and noise for a safer, more pleasant working environment. The 350W motor has a high copper content, meaning that it's more suited to deal with potential overload and delivers a higher cutting speed.
The metal gearbox is robust and hardwearing, and the 5m rubber cable allows a large working Radius. Thanks to FEIN's unique rapid clamping system, any desired attachments can be swapped out in less than three seconds without the need for tools.
- Tacho generator: constant speeds even under load and infinitely variable electronic speed control
- Industrial cable: large working radius thanks to finely stranded 5-metre rubber cable of industrial quality
- Mechanical interface: for stationary operation in the table or drill jig holder or for securing the depth stop
- Metal gearbox: ability to withstand high loading and outstanding service life because all the gearbox parts are made from metal
- 350 W FEIN motor. Powerful motor with a high copper content, which is suited to overload for a higher cutting speed and faster work progress
- With the StarlockPlus tool mounting, you can access around 100 FEIN accessories from the Starlock and StarlockPlus performance classes
- 1x Plastic Carrying Case
- 1x Universal E-Cut saw blade (44 mm)
- Input: 350 W
- Amplitude: 2x 1.7°
- Cable with plug: 5m
- Tool change: QuickIN
- Tool Holder: StarlockPlus
- Oscillations: 10,000 - 19,500 rpm