With vibration damping, an ergonomic C-shape and weighing only 2.5 kg (incl. 4.0 Ah Li-HighPower Compact battery pack), the BHC 18 cordless hammer drill combines maximum performance with low weight – for powerful and effortless drilling even in the hardest materials.
The brushless EC-TEC motor requires no maintenance and makes it so robust and powerful. With extraordinarily high impact energy, the BHC 18 drills powerfully into concrete, stone and masonry. The integrated vibration damping prevents the impact energy from being transferred to your hands.
For dust-free working with the drilling dust nozzle, the Bluetooth® battery pack conveniently starts a connected CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor automatically when switching on the tool.
- Battery voltage - 18 V
- Gears - 1
- Idle engine speed - 0 - 1 100 min⁻¹
- Max. number of strokes - 4895.00 min⁻¹
- Drilling dia. (concrete) - 18.00 mm
- Max. crown borer hole diameter - 68.00 mm
- Max. torque, wood/steel - 10/25 Nm
- Tool holder - SDS-Plus
- Single impact energy - 1.80 J
- Battery capacity - 4.00 Ah
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 280 x 88 x 237 mm
- Technology - Bluetooth®
- Product weight - 1.90 kg
- Drive type - Battery