Makita MLT100X 260mm Table Saw with Trolley Stand
The Makita MLT100X comes complete with tungsten carbide tipped blade, rip fence, push stick, mitre guide with vise, wrenches and triangular rule.
- Two pole slide system for raising and lowering blade for the most efficient and smoothest adjustment of the blade depth
- Aluminium die cast, precision machined table top remains flat and true for out of the box accuracy
- Powerful motor delivers 4,500rpm and electric brake for maximum productivity
- Large cutting capacity (91mm at 90° and 63mm at 45°)
- Integral cross-cut sliding table as standard
- Highly portable table saw
- Mitre gauge as standard
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 93mm
- Depth of Cut @ 45º: 64mm
- Blade Diameter: 260mm
- Bore Diameter: 30mm
- Table length with sub-tables: 590mm main 790mm with sub tables
- Table width with sub-tables: 610mm main 760mm with sub table
- No Load Speed: 4500rpm
- Input wattage: 1500w
- Net Weight: 38kg
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
Any warranty claims outside of the 1st year but within the second or 3rd must be dealt with directly by Makita.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: email@example.com.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.