The Bahco 59/S100BC drill Bit Set includes a wide selection of bits suitable for universal use. Each bit is made from high-performance alloy steel.
TORX bits are colour coded to easily identify the size of the tip. Supplied in a durable carry case.
- For slotted, Phillips, Pozidriv, hexagonal, TORX®, TORX® tamper, Robertson head screws
- Includes 100 pieces: 97 bits, 1 magnetic universal bit holder, 1 magnetic quick release bit holder and 1 socket adaptor 1/4"
- 25 mm: SL4.5, SL5.5, PH1 x2, PH2 x9, PH3, PH2G x5, PZ1 x2, PZ2 x9, PZ3, T10 x3, T15 x5, T20 x15, T25 x8, T27, T30 x15, T40 x3, TR10, TR15, TR20, TR25, TR30, HEX3, HEX4 x3, HEX5, HEX6 x3, HEX8, Rob
- PH2G bits for use with reduced shaft diameter for drywall construction
- TORX® bits are coloured to easy identify the size of the tip
- For universal use
- High performance alloy steel
- Zinc phosphate finish
- 1/4" hex drive DIN 3126 and ISO 1173, style C 6.3
- 1/4" square socket adaptor, ball type for regular nut driver socket (style C 6.3)
- Universal bit holder with strong magnet (style E 6.3)
- Magnetic quick release bit holder with lock in type system (style E 6.3)
- The box is robust, tough and durable and gives a very good protection of the bits