The DCK266P2T is a cordless and brushless combo kit including the DCD796 combi drill and the DCF887 Impact driver with 2x5Ah batteries and a charger.
The DeWalt DCD796 compact combi hammer drill featuring brushless technology is up to 30% more powerful than the DCD795 with 460 units Watts Out (UWO).This Combi drill is ultra compact and lightweight design allows use in confined spaces. The two speed all metal transmission provides increased runtime and longer tool life. It also has drill driver and hammer feature for multiple applications.
The DeWalt DCF887 XR Brushless Impact Driver is Equipped with application control, this is achieved through 3 motor speeds and torque settings. Precision Drive mode offers additional control in screw driving applications to avoid material and fastener damage. Fitted with a high power, brushless motor that is capable of outputting up to 205Nm of torque, ensuring heavy applications are completed quickly. It has a super lightweight and compact design that is very comfortable to use and fits in small spaces. The 3 LED, Halo light ring offers excellent work piece lighting.
Features of the Dewalt DCD796:
- 18v Lithium-Ion combi hammer drilll
- 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials.
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application.
- Improved ergonomic design with rubber grip over mould improving users comfort.
- Improved air flow to the motor for cooler electronics and incrreased power.
Features of the Dewalt DCF887:
- Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless Impact Driver.
- 3 Mode Impact selector improves user control.
- Improved Brushless motor provides 28% increased torque.
- 135mm Overall length.
- 3 LED ‘Halo‘ ring provides maximum illumination of work piece
- 6.35mm ‘drop and load‘ hex bit holder allows for quick, one handed fitment
- Aluminium front housing provides greater heat dispersion increasing motor life
- Ergonomic handle and rubber overmold reduces vibration and user fatigue
2 x 5.0ah Batteries
Specifications of the Dewalt DCD796:
Power Output (W): 460
Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 27
Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 70
Torque Settings: 15 + Drill
Brake Type: Electric
No. of Gears: 2
LED Job Light: Yes / Delay / Base-mounted
Battery Capacity Indicator: No
Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (XR)
Rotation: Forward / Reverse
Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-2000
No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-550
Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless / All Metal
Chuck Capacity (mm): 1.5-13.0
Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 40
Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-34000
Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-9350
Overall Length (mm): 190
Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.6
Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.8
Brushless Motor: Yes
Specifications of the Dewalt DCF887:
Voltage - 18 V
Max Torque - 205Nm
Power Output - 280 Watt
No Load Speed - 0 - 3250 rpm
Max. Bolt Diameter - M12
Bit Holder - 1/4" (6.35mm)
Length - 135 mm
Height - 196 mm