Briticent presents this portable, 3.3kVA step down transformer for site electrical goods. It converts a mains 220-240V supply down to a 110V output, making it safer for site work due to the lower voltage. It comes with 2x 16A socket outlets and a built in thermal cut out in the event of over heating.
The transformer simply converts 230V (UK Mains) to 110V (compatible power tools) and is supplied with a 2m cable as well as 13A plug.
The high quality GRP casing with IP44 rating, includes a strong and durable carry handle.
The transformer is supplied with 2x 16A outlets.
- Step down from 230V to 110V CTE supply
- Resettable thermal cut out
- Intermittent rating: 3kVA
- Continuous rating: 1.8kVA
- Weight (kg): 17
- Cable length (m): 2
- Socket outlets: 2 x 16A
- Standards: BS1363, BS EN 60309, BS EN 61558