Irwin HSS Pro Titanium Drill Bit Set 13 Piece XMS22HSS13PC
IRWIN® HSS Pro Titanium Drill Bits are designed for drilling metal and harder alloys, as well as being able to produce increased drill speeds of 40%-60% in comparison to the standard bits.
With a titanium nitride coating, the drill bits offer higher friction resistance and longer life. Their 135° split point ensures perfect centring and minimises bit walk, whilst also reducing drilling pressure – giving a more accurate and clean finish. Heavy-duty web construction is designed to optimise the strength and durability of the drill bits.
Contents & Features
- Supplied in a handy storage case
- For drilling metal and harder alloys
- Titanium nitride coating for higher friction resistance and longer bit life
- 135° split point ensures perfect centring and minimises bit walk
- Heavy-duty web construction for optimum strength and durability
Sizes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.2, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5 and 7mm