Makita DGA452Z 18v 4.5" 115mm Angle Grinder Lithium Ion Body Only
Makita DGA452Z 18v LXT Cordless Angle Grinder 115mm Body Only
Makita DGA452Z LXT Lithium Ion Cordless Angle Grinder 18v (naked) complete with lock nut wrench, side handle and abrasive wheel.
The Makita DGA452 gives cordless convenience for grinding & cutting applications. With a small circumference motor housing with soft grip for enhanced comfort and control the MAKDGA452Z is easy to use. Its electronic current limiter protects the motor from overload and there is a warning lamp which will turn on to warn of impending overload and also warns of low battery. Anti-restart function for safety means motor will not start if charged battery is inserted with switch on.
MAKITA DGA452Z FEATURES
- Makita built produces 50% faster grinding with an impressive 10,000 RPM
- More compact design at only 12-1/2" long and weighs only 5.6 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- LXT Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- Built-in electronic control circuit with L.E.D. warning lights for overload protection
- Slide switch with lock-on
- Powerful angle grinder now free from the restriction of cables and power sockets
- Capable of using wheels or discs for mains grinders
- Easy-to-grip, small circumference motor housing
- Anti-restart function
- Electronic current limiter
MAKITA DGA452Z SPECIFICATION
- Voltage: 18v LXT
- Wheel Diameter: 115 mm
- Bore Diameter: 22.23 mm
- Spindle Thread: M14
- Max Wheel Thickness: 6.4 mm
- No Load Speed: 10,000 rpm
- Switch Type: Slide
- Overall Length: 317 mm
- Net Weight (inc Battery): 2.3 kg
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
Any warranty claims outside of the 1st year but within the second or 3rd must be dealt with directly by Makita.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: email@example.com.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.