Makita DHP453Z LXT 18v Combi Drill/Driver Body Only
The MAKDHP453Z is an entry level 18v cordless combi hammer driver drill powered by Makita 18v Li-ion batteries. With a single sleeve keyless drill chuck for easy bit installation/removal and a compact and lightweight design for easy handling. Features include 2 mechanical gears, electronic brake control, forward/reverse rotation and variable speed trigger.
MAKITA DHP453 FEATURES
- 2 Mechanical metal gears
- Electronic brake control
- Variable speed trigger
MAKITA DHP453 SPECIFICATION
- Voltage: 18v
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 27
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 42
- Torque Settings: 16 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: No
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (LXT)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-1300
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-400
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 13
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): 6
- Screw Capacity: Wood Screw (mm): 6 x 75
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 36
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-19500
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-6000
- Overall Length (mm): 232
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.7
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.9
- Brushless Motor: No
MAKITA DHP453 NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 83 dB (A)
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 94 dB (A)
- Sound Uncertainty (K): 3 dB (A)
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Emission (ah): 10.0 m/s²
- Drilling Concrete Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Emission (ah): 2.5 m/s²
- Drilling Metal Vibration Uncertainty (K): 1.5 m/s²
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
Any warranty claims outside of the 1st year but within the second or 3rd must be dealt with directly by Makita.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.