Makita DTM51Z 18v LXT Cordless Multi Cutter Body Only
The Makita DTM51 is designed based on the DTM50, but with tool-less blade and accessory changes for quicker installations and replacements. With up to 20,000 oscillations per minute the DTM51 has a high operational efficiency which enables it to cut through most materials with ease. With a multi-angle setting that spans a full 360 degrees in 30 degree increments this versatile multi-tool will cut plasterboard, wood, metal, ceramic tiles and can flush cut nails and metal pipework.
MAKITA DTM51Z FEATURES
- Tool-less accessory clamp. Lever style lock system allows for quick installation and replacement of accessories
- Accepts OIS Makita, Bosch & Fein accessories, including Starlock
- Ergonomically best possible barrel grip, with a perfect circumference size and shape whcih fits the hand for extra comfortable handling
- Battery capacity warning lamp Blinking red; Battery power has been nearly used up. Solid red; Battery power has been used up (Battery protector will shut off the power.)
- Accessories can be installed at 30º increments, across 360º
- Variable speed control dial
- Soft start
- Anti-restart function
- High operating efficiency
MAKITA DTM51Z SPECIFICATION
- Voltage: 18v
- Maximum Output: 390 w
- Shank: OIS
- Blade Change: Tool-Less
- Oscillation Angle (L/R): 1.6º/1.6º (3.2º Total)
- Oscillations per Minute: 6,000 - 20,000
- Net Weight (inc 4.0Ah Battery): 2.2 kg
DTM51 NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure Level (LpA): 77 dB(A)
- Uncertainty (K): 3 dB(A)
- Vibration: K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Sanding: 3.0 m/sec²
- Vibration: Scraping: 5.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Plunge Saw Blade: 7.0 m/sec²
- Vibration: Segmential Saw Blade: 4.5 m/sec²
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
Any warranty claims outside of the 1st year but within the second or 3rd must be dealt with directly by Makita.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.