Makita DKP180Z 18v LXT Cordless Planer 82mm Body Only
The Makita DKP180Z is a powerful cordless planer with up to 2mm cutting depth per pass and depth adjustment in 0.1mm increments. The Makita DKP180Z features enhanced chip ejection and a foot for protecting the workpiece and blades. It also accepts Makita 18v Li-ion batteries.
MAKITA DKP180Z FEATURES
- Planes a width of 82mm (3¼") in a single pass
- Unrivalled for sheer power, size and performance
- Fitted with a comfortable operator handle
- Easy to use adjustable depth settings
- A precision machined aluminum base allows for planing accuracy and the cutter head makes 14000 cuts per minute for fast stock removal
- The lock-on button gives the operator the option of continuous operation
- Left and right handed use due to the buttons on either side of the handle
- Dust extraction port on the side
- Adjustable up to a 2mm depth of cut
- Shoe on the underside stops accidental laying down of planer while blade is still moving
- Rebates to a maximum depth of 9mm
MAKITA DKP180Z SPECIFICATION
- Voltage: 18v LXT
- Planning Width: 82 mm
- Max. Planing Depth: 2 mm
- Shiplapping / Rebate: 9 mm
- No Load Speed: 14,000 rpm
- Overall Length: 333 mm
- Skin Weight: 2.8 kg
- Weight (with Battery): 3.4 kg
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
Any warranty claims outside of the 1st year but within the second or 3rd must be dealt with directly by Makita.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: email@example.com.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.