- Lithium-ion’s 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse.
- High comfort grips.
- LED job light with afterglow.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
- Triple operation mode: Rotary only, hammer only and rotary hammer.
- Rotation mode: The chisel can rotate a full 360 degrees with 40 different locking positions.
Specifications of the Makita DHR202Z
Capacity Steel: 13mm
No Load RPM: 0 - 1100
Blows/Min.(BPM): 0 - 4000
Impact Energy (Joules): 1.9
Battery (Ah): 3.0 (Li Ion)
Net Weight: 3.2 Kg
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
Any warranty claims outside of the 1st year but within the second or 3rd must be dealt with directly by Makita.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: email@example.com.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.