Makita 199141-8 1.5m Guide Rail For Use With SP6000 / DSP600 / HS6601 Saws
The Makita 199141-8 1.5m Guide Rail is primarily designed for use with the SP6000 Plunge Cut Saws. Multiple rails can be joined to one another using the P-45777 guide rail connector (sold separately).
When used with a Makita Plunge Circular Saw (SP6000) - you have a more portable option to a table saw for ripping sheet material. The Guide Rail interacts with the Plunge Saw (not included) to provide smooth, dead-on straight cuts.
- 1.5m (59") guide rail for use with Makita SP6000 / SP6000J1 / SP6000J2 Plunge Saw and the twin 18 volt cordless DSP600 Plunge Saw
- Interacts with the saw base and engineered to deliver smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Alternate use with router, must use with router guide rail adaptor (194579-2)
- Multiple rails can be joined to one another using the P-45777 guide rail joining bar (sold separately)
- Ideal for ripping sheet material
- Pack Qty: 1
- Length: 1.5m (59")
- Weight: 3 Kg