Makita 2704 TABLE SAW 260MM
- Rear and right hand sub-table supplied, rip fence with very smooth sliding action and anti-lifting 'T' shaped rail.
- The centre of the swing arc on the Makita 2704 is located at the surface of the table so that the cutting line is always at the same position at any angle.
- The Makita 2704 also features soft start, anti-restart feature and an electronic brake.
- Depth of Cut @ 90° 93 mm
- Blade Diameter 260 mm
- Depth of Cut @ 45º 64 mm
- Hole Diameter 30 mm
- Bevel Angle Settings -0.5 - 45.5 º
- Rip capacity with sub-table 8 x 4 ft sheet
- Table length (with sub-tables - included) 665 to 1045 mm
- Input wattage 1650 w
- No Load Speed 4600 rpm
- Net weight30.0 kg
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
Any warranty claims outside of the 1st year but within the second or 3rd must be dealt with directly by Makita.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: email@example.com.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.
Please note this product will require a Pallet Delivery Service, please allow an extra 2-3 working days for estimated delivery.