Models 6843 have been developed as the successor models of 6833 series models. These models feature more reliable casing attachment with the following benefits: Rigid aluminum casing. Stopper base with anti-tilt device for preventing screws from swaying. Rubber cap securely fixed to stopper base. Dust-proof construction for smooth sliding action.
- Auto-feed belt system for fast fixing
- Single handed operation, ideal when boarding
- Suitable for plasterboard & general timber fixing
- Rotation does not engage until bit is in the screw head to avoid stripping the head
- High speed for fast fixing applications