The Makita BL4025 40V Max 2.5Ah battery is part of the the XGT range. Providing a genuine solution for high demand industrial applications. The higher output batteries along with innovative tool design means it it is also the solution for high demand industrial users as well. The battery is designed with the tough environmental conditions that come along with working on site.
The IPX4 rating means that they are water resistant and built to withstand splashes from any angle. Each battery is built with impact absorbing padding and a heavy-duty outer casing. The XGT range of tools and batteries have a built-in program, that provides digital communication between the tool and batteries. XGT is a long term solution.
- Greatly increased water and drop impact resistance
- Digital communication between the battery and the tool and battery and the charger
- Digital communication between the battery and the charger
- Battery fuel gauge: 4 LED gauge with a check button
- Cooling system for maximum battery life
- Charge time: 45 minutes on DC40RA
- Voltage: 40V
- Battery Ah: 2.5 Ah
- Battery Type: Li-ion XGT