Makita DSS611Z 18v Circular Saw Body Only with TCT Saw Blade, Hex Wrench and Guide Rule
The MAKDSS611Z 165mm circular saw provides a no load speed of 3700rpm, performing an impressive 57mm max depth of cut at 90 degrees, 40mm max depth of cut at 45 degrees making it ideal for a range of applications. The Makita DSS611 features the same lightweight design, 3.1kg, portability and high performance as DSS610 although the following functions have been removed: LED Job light, Positive stop at 45 degrees, Blower function, Electric brake. This provides for a much better value tool.
- Lightweight and compact
- Rigid aluminium base provides high quality and toughness
- Double safety trigger will prevent accidental starting, is easy to operate even with gloved hands and can be operated from both sides of the handle
- Bevel cuts up to 50 degrees
- Smooth and powerful cutting at the high rotational speed of 3,700 rpm delivered from enhanced motor
- Rubberised soft grip which provides comfortable handling and more control but also minimises hand strain
- Safety cover with calibration line for adjusting depth
- Removable dust nozzle allows a vacuum cleaner to be connected
- Hex wrench is storable on board the saw
MAKITA DSS611Z SPECIFICATION
- Max Cut @ 90°: 57mm
- Max Cut @ 45°: 40mm
- Max Cut @ 50°: 36mm
- Blade Diameter: 165mm
- Bore Diameter: 20mm
- No Load Speed: 3,700rpm
- Net Weight: 3.1kg
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
For Further details on the 3 year warranty plan see Makitas 3 Year Warranty Terms and Conditions.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: email@example.com.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.