Makita HS7611J 190mm Compact Circular Saw 1600W
The Makita HS7611J 190mm circular saw has a powerful 1600W motor which delivers 5,500 RPM at no load for increased performance and job site durability.
This model comes packed in a Makita MAKPAC type 4 carry case with dust extraction nozzle, rip fence (guide rule), TCT saw blade and hex wrench.
- Flat motor housing design increases stability when changing blades
- Compact & lightweight with a weight of only 3.9 Kg
- Ergonomic soft grip
- All ball-bearing construction for extended service life
- Rear dust exhaust port exhausts sawdust backward preventing it from scattering around
- Rear angular guide for smooth and precise adjustment of bevel angle
- Single action lever for quick adjustment of cutting depth
- Aluminium die-cast safety cover
- Aluminium base plate
- Aluminium die-cast blade casing
- Compatible with Makita guide rails when using 197005-0 Guide Rail Adaptor (Part number 197005-0 sold separately)
- Blade Diameter: 190 mm
- Bore Diameter: 30 mm
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 65 mm
- Depth of Cut @ 45º: 45 mm
- Input Wattage: 1600 w
- No Load Speed: 5500 rpm
- Net Weight: 3.9 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 95 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 106 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Wood: 2.5 m/sec²
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
Any warranty claims outside of the 1st year but within the second or 3rd must be dealt with directly by Makita.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.