Makita DHR242Z 18v 24mm SDS+ Plus Brushless Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill Body Only
The Makita DHR242 is a high performance cordless combination hammer which accepts SDS+ drill bits. With 40 different angles and a longer bit guide the Makita SDS Brushless is a formidable machine which will withstand use on the most demanding of job sites.
- Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit
- Easy-to-grip handle
- Ergonomically designed to give maximum power thrust
- Provides a sure and comfortable grip in any operation
- 3 mode operation: Rotation + Hammering, Hammering only & Rotation only
- The tool body is separated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the housings are jointed with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers
- High productivity achieved by using efficient Brushless DC motor to reduce energy loss by 30% giving longer run times between battery charges
MAKITA DHR242Z SPECIFICATION
- Max in Steel: 13mm
- Max in Wood: 27mm
- Max in Concrete: 24mm
- No Load Speed: 0-950rpm
- Blows per minute: 0-4,700bpm
- Single impact energy: 2.0J
- Vibration: 15/sec2
- Charging Time: Approx 22 min
- Net Weight: 3.3kg
- Barcode: 0088381654326
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
Any warranty claims outside of the 1st year but within the second or 3rd must be dealt with directly by Makita.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.