MAKITA DML810/2 18V LXT CORDED & CORDLESS LED UPRIGHT SITE LIGHT 240V
The DML810/2 Twin 18v LXT Upright Area Light is a self-righting light that stays in an upright position. It features a self-balancing design that keeps the light in an upright position, even when knocked over, and delivers up to 5,500 lumens.
Other features include a dust and water-resistant construction (IP54-rated when using battery) for improved operation in harsh job site conditions and AC inlet and outlet for chaining multiple upright lights together. This allows for illumination throughout the job site, from room to room. Convenient carrying handles provide a balanced side position allow for easy transportation.
The DML810 offers corded or cordless operation for versatility, and is compatible with Makita’s 18v LXT Lithium-Ion Battery System. It holds two 18v LXT Lithium-Ion batteries but operates using one battery at a time. If AC power is lost, back-up power is provided by an 18v LXT Battery to keep the flood light on (charged battery must be installed).
Please note that this light is supplied body only with a 240v mains adaptor - 18v LXT batteries and charger sold separately.
- Self-righting design keeps work light in upright position - won't fall over even when knocked or bumped
- 3-mode operation: delivers 5,500 lumens on High, 3,000 lumens on medium, and 1,500 lumens on Low
- 3 illumination range modes: 360º, left 180º, and right 180º
- Battery or corded operation - compatible with 18v LXT batteries
- Holds 2x 18v LXT Lithium-Ion batteries but operates using 1x 18v battery at a time - utilizes second battery when needed
- Up to 8 of these lights can be daisy-chained together when powered from the mains
- Back up power is provided by an 18v LXT battery and keeps the flood light on if AC power is lost - a charged battery must be installed
- L.E.D. lights effectively illuminate work area without the high heat of halogens and incandescent lights
- Padlock bracket to secure battery compartment
- Remembers the area light and brightness setting from last time you powered off
- Light dims to warn you when the battery is low, and provides 5 minutes of lower light to give you time to plug in or replace the battery - so you're not left in the dark unexpectedly
- Corded Voltage: 240v
- Cordless Voltage: 18v LXT
- Bulb Type: LED
- Lumens (High / Medium / Low): 5,500 / 3,000 / 1,500 lm
- Run Time (High / Medium / Low): 3.3 / 7 / 15 Hours
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 420 x 420 x 787 mm
- Pack Quantity: 1
- Weight Excl. Batteries: 13.9 kg
- Weight Incl. Batteries: 15.3 kg