The Makita DSP600 Twin 18v (36v) LXT Brushless 165mm (6-1/2”) Plunge Circular Saw delivers precise and more accurate cutting when combined with the Makita guide rail system (included). The saw and rail system work together to produce accurate cuts with minimal tear-out. The saw combines a powerful Makita-built brushless motor powered by two 18v LXT batteries with Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT) Technology, which adjusts cutting speed and torque during the cut for optimum performance.
The MAKDSP600TJ Saw has a variable speed control dial (2,500 – 6,300 RPM), with soft start and an electric brake for added convenience. It has a large 56mm cutting capacity at 0°, with a bevel capability of -1° to 48° and positive stops at 22.5° and 45°. When used with the rail system this Plunge Circular Saw is a more portable option to a table saw for select applications, and is ideal for use on the job site or in a workshop.
Packed in a Makpac type 4 carry case. This kit also comes with 2 x 1.5 metre guide rails, a guide rail joining bar, guide rail clamps and guide rail system carry bag.
MAKITA DSP600TJ FEATURES
- Powered by 2x 18 volt LXT batteries; more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 6,300 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- Automatic Torque Drive Technology (ADT) automatically changes the cutting speed according to load conditions for optimum operation
- Variable speed control dial (2,500 - 6,300 RPM) for optimum performance in a variety of materials
- Close to the wall cutting for expanded cutting applications
- Ideal for cutting large wood panels, other wood materials including melamine and MDF, aluminum, and Corian® with optional, material specific blades
- Large cutting capacity (56mm at 0º; and 40mm at 45º)
- Bevel capability (-1º to 48º) with positive stops at 22.5º and 45º
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Easy-to-set depth adjustment with large scale
- Smooth and convenient plunge release lever for operator comfort
- Dual front and rear bevel supports provide additional rigidity for precise and accurate bevel cuts
- On-board hex wrench for fast and easy blade changes
- Locking lever holds the blade in position so that the wrench can be inserted through the hole in the blade case for easier blade installation
- Built-in depth stop allows a preliminary first cut of 2 to 3mm to be performed prior to cutting through the entire material for clean and splinter-free cutting
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Large rear dust port directs material away from the operator and easily connects to a vacuum system
- Compatible guide rail system (included) interacts with the saw base to provide smooth, perfect, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Slide lever on saw base designed to engage the guide rail (included) when bevel cutting for stability
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Compact and ergonomic design and lightweight for reduced operator fatigue
- Precise straight and 45º bevel cuts as the position of the blade enters the material on the same sight line when using a guide rail (included)
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauges indicate battery charge levels
MAKITA DSP600TJ SPECIFICATION
- Voltage: 18v x 2 (36v)
- No Load Speed: 2,500 –6,300 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 165mm
- Bore Size: 20mm
- Max Cutting Capacity at 0°: 56mm
- Max Cutting Capacity at 45°: 40mm
- Max Cutting Capacity at 48°: 38mm
- Net Weight: 5.1kg
MAKITA DSP600TJ CORDLESS PLUNGE SAW NOISE & VIBRATION
- Sound Pressure: 92 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level: 103 dB(A)
- Sound K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration: 2.5 m/s²
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/s²
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
Any warranty claims outside of the 1st year but within the second or 3rd must be dealt with directly by Makita.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.