Makita DTW190Z 18v LXT Cordless 1/2" Impact Wrench Body Only
The Makita DTW190 is an entry level 18v cordless impact wrench with an optimal tightening torque of 190 N.m. Comes supplied as body only in carton, without batteries, charger or strap clip.
- Drives standard bolts from M8 to M16 or high tensile from M8 to M12
- Delivers up to 190Nm of torque
- 1/2" square drive shank takes standard impact sockets
- Variable speed trigger, electric brake and forward/reverse rotation
- LED job light illuminates working area
- Ergonomic handle with rubberised soft grip for safe and comfortable grip
- Voltage: 18v
- Driving Shank: 1/2" Square
- Impacts: 0-3,000 ipm
- Standard Bolt: M8-M16
- High Tensile Bolt: M8-M12
- No Load Speed: 0 - 2,300 rpm
- Max Fastening Torque: 190 Nm
- Net Weight: 1.7 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 94 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 105 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration: Fastening Bolt: 8.5 m/sec²
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
Any warranty claims outside of the 1st year but within the second or 3rd must be dealt with directly by Makita.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: email@example.com.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.