MAKITA DUM111ZX 18V LXT 110MM CORDLESS GRASS SHEARS BODY ONLY WITH HEDGE TRIMMER BLADE
The Makita DUM111ZX is a cordless and agile LXT 18V grass shear. Its ergonomic design and lock-on function make for comfortable use. This clever machine also has an interchangeable blade function which means you can select the grass shearing blade or the hedge trimmer blade for light trimming.
Ideal for trimming lawn edges, shaping and pruning boxwood and cutting back perennials and shrubs. Thanks to the optionally available extension handle (198516-8 sold separately), ergonomic working in an upright position is possible.
This ZX version comes complete with grass and hedge cutting shear attachments. We recommend adding a 831278-2 Duffel Tool Bag or a MAKPAC type 3 carry case with Powertool World Pixel Foam Inlays.
- Lightweight and compact design for optimal freedom of movement
- Ideal for precision work and cutting medium-sized surfaces
- Double-edged blades for a nice cutting result
- The blade set can be replaced without tools
- Ergonomically designed handle
- 2 in 1: Both trimmer blade and shear blade can be attached
- Cutting height can be adjusted at 3 stages (15 / 20 / 25 mm) when used with 457426-1 grass receiver (optional accessory)
- Lock-off button operable from both left and right sides
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current
- Voltage: 18v LXT
- Cycles per Minute: 1250 cpm
- Strokes per Minute: 2500 spm
- Cutting Width: 110 mm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 333 x 120 x 131 mm
- Net Weight: 1.4 - 1.8 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 70 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration No Load: 2.5 m/sec²
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²