Makita HS7601J 190mm Circular Saw in Makpac Type 4 Carry Case
- Double Insulation
- Compact and lightweight design
- New Aesthetic Design
- Compatible with Guide Rail
- Rear dust exhaust port
- Connectable to dust extractor
- Rear angular guide for smooth and precise adjustment of bevel angle
- Single action lever for quick adjustment of cutting depth
- Ergonomic soft grip.
- Flat motor housing end
- Aluminium die-cast safety cover
- Aluminium base plate
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 66 mm
- Depth of Cut @ 45º: 46 mm
- Blade Diameter: 190 mm
- Bore Diameter: 30 mm
- Input Wattage: 1200 w
- No Load Speed: 5200 rpm
- Net weight: 4.0 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise sound pressure: 87 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 98 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Wood: 2.5 m/sec²
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
Any warranty claims outside of the 1st year but within the second or 3rd must be dealt with directly by Makita.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.