Makita LS002GZ01 40v Max XGT Slide Compound 216mm Mitre Saw Body Only
The Makita LS002GZ01 is a 216mm cordless slide compound mitre saw powered by 1x 40v Max Li-Ion battery from the XGT series. Featuring a powerful brushless motor, electric brake and constant speed control, it is a versatile and effective tool - plus, the rail forward design lets the machine be placed close to the wall, making for easier use in small spaces.
This mitre saw is supplied body only - 40v Max XGT batteries sold separately.
- Brushless motor
- Electric brake
- Constant speed control
- Soft start
- LED job light
- Rail-forward design: allows the rear of the machine to be placed close to the wall
- Front knob for easy bevel adjustment
- Holders to support a wide workpiece
- Easy-to-operate mitre angle lock
- Connects to dust extractor
- Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) - connects to compatible dust extractors with Bluetooth, and the dust extractor automatically runs while the switch is on
- Voltage: 40v Max
- Battery Type: XGT
- Blade Diameter: 216 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity: 70 x 312mm
- Max. Mitre Range: 60 - 60 º
- Bore Diameter: 30mm
- Max. Bevel Range: 48 - 48 º
- No Load Speed: 4800 rpm
- Net Weight: 16.4 - 17.0 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 89 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 100 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration No Load: 2.5 m/sec²
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
Any warranty claims outside of the 1st year but within the second or 3rd must be dealt with directly by Makita.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.