This Makita 8406-110V Diamond Core Drill comes with a very useful safety torque limiter and is built round a powerful 850w industrial motor allowing the machine to drive larger diamond cores up to 150mm. The heavy duty construction of the 8406 Diamond Core Drill manufactured to take the punishment out on the jobsite making it a superb power tool for plumbers, electricians, contractors and the hire market. The 110v Makita Diamond Core Drill has a strong percussion action for drilling pilot holes and rotary action for dry diamond core drilling giving the trade power and ease of safe use ideal for clean cut smooth holes through tiles, marble, concrete and brick
- Heavy duty construction - ideal for site work
- Percussion action for drilling pilot hole.
- Rotary action for dry diamond core drilling.
- Torque limiter to prevent operator injury if the core bit snags.
- Excellent for plumbers, electricians, general contractors, hirers.
- Power input 850w from the 110v motor
- No load speed 0 to 1500rpm
- Blows per minute 0 to 22500bpm
- Torque limiter prevents core bit snags
- Percussion action for pilot holes
- Rotary action for dry diamond cores
- Maximum drilling in steel 13mm
- Maximum drilling in masonry 20mm
- Maximum drilling in wood 30mm
- Maximum dry core drilling 152mm
- Carrying case
- Weight 3.7kgs
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
Any warranty claims outside of the 1st year but within the second or 3rd must be dealt with directly by Makita.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.