Makita DLS110Z Twin 18v Cordless Brushless Slide Compound 260mm Mitre Saw Body Only
The Makita DLS110 is a 260mm (10-1/4") cordless slide compound mitre saw powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in the LXT series. It has been designed based on the LS1019 mains machine.
Sold as body only, this tool requires 2x 18v LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (2x BL1850B 5.0Ah or BL1860B 6.0Ah recommended for best runtime). Batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Single sliding system enables smooth operation to produce superior cuts.
- Professional cutting design and performance (similar to corded) with cordless versatility
- Automatic torque Drive Technology (ADT) feature adjusts the torque and speed according to the load condition, enabling rapid movement between high speed and high torque applications
- Rail forward design enables saw to be placed against wall to maximize effective workspace
- 3 stage gear reduction system greatly increases capacity when cutting vertical baseboard or nested crown molding
- Integrated guide fence and lower fence increases rigidity and support of materials
- Fence design allows fence to be secured to holders to prevent damage and/or loss
- Front bevel knob enables easy adjustment without reaching for operator convenience and precise setting of bevel angle
- Electric brake stops blade 3-5 seconds after trigger is released for increased operator safety
- Soft start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock
- LED charge level indicator displays approximate remaining battery power
- Bevel capacity of 48 Degree left or right with positive stops at 0, 22.5, 33.9 & 45 Degree
- Mitre capacity of 60 Degree left or right with positive stops at 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6 & 45 Degree
- Large mitre table ideal for use with wide materials
- Easy to operate mitre angle lock with free spin releasing lever and locking lever
- Improved dust collection with dual dust collection ports and dust extractor connectivity
- 2-stage safety switch for increased operator safety
- Ergonomic Horizontal Soft Rubber Grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
- Voltage: 18v + 18v (36v)
- Battery Type: LXT Lithium-Ion
- Blade Diameter: 260 mm
- Blade Body Max Thickness: 3.2 mm
- Bore (Arbor) Diameter: 30 mm
- Max. Mitre Angle: Left 60° / Right 60°
- Max. Bevel Angle: Left 48° / Right 48°
- No Load Speed: 4,400 rpm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 805 mm x 644 mm x 660 mm
- Net Weight (inc Battery): 27.3 kg
CUTTING CAPABILITIES (H x W)
||42 mm x 310 mm
||68 mm x 310 mm
||29 mm x 310 mm
|58 mm x 279 mm
||91 mm x 279 mm
||43 mm x 279 mm
|45° (left and right)
||42 mm x 218 mm
||68 mm x 218 mm
||29 mm x 218 mm
|58 mm x 197 mm
||91 mm x 197 mm
||43 mm x 197 mm
||68 mm x 155 mm
||91 mm x 139 mm
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 92 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 102 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration No Load: 2.5 m/sec² or less
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
Any warranty claims outside of the 1st year but within the second or 3rd must be dealt with directly by Makita.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: email@example.com.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.