Makita DML812 18v LXT Cordless Lithium-Ion Flashlight Body Only
Part of Makita's expanding 18V LXT system - the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18v Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries - this DML812 Cordless Flashlight is a must-have in anyone's tool kit. Delivering bright illumination, versatility and convenience, this super powerful cordless flashlight had 4 modes of operation - Spotlight (600 lumens), Floodlight (1,000 lumens), Spot/Flood (1,250 lumens), and Strobe.
This flashlight charges fast but will light up your worksite for up to 7 hours when in Spotlight mode. With a 90 degree pivoting head and a metal hang-hook, the DML812 flashlight is designed for versatility, convenience and durability, and is fully engineered for job site conditions.
This is supplied body only - batteries and chargers sold seperately.
- 4-mode operation
- Illuminates up to 700 yards in Spot and Spot/Flood mode
- Up to 7 hours of continuous illumination in Spot mode
- 90º pivoting head for user convenience
- Extreme Protection Technology is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Metal hang hook
- Compact and ergonomic design
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Voltage: 18v / 14.4v
- Battery: 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Lumens: 600 / 1,000 / 1,250
- Operating Times (Approx.):
- 600 Lumens: 7 Hours
- 1,000 Lumens: 4 Hours
- 1,250 Lumens: 4 Hours
- Weight: 1.32 Kg
- Dimensions [LxWxH]: 317 x 111 x 121 mm