Makita JR3050T Reciprocating Saw inc 3x Reciprocating Saw Blades and Carry Case
Model JR3050T has been developed as a successor model of Model JR3000V/VT, featuring the following main advantages; Powerful 9.0 A motor gives increased cutting efficiency. Great convenience provided by Tool-less blade change. Tool-less adjustable heavy duty shoe. Variable speed control and Double Insulation. Dust and drip-proof design, protects the inner working parts against dust or water damage. The JR3050T is well suited to cutting sheet, pallets, wood with nails, plastic, cast iron piping, remedial work, window replacement, pruning and brush cutting.
- 9.0 A motor - added power
- Rubberised soft grip handle with anti-slip dimples
- Tool-less blade change - push in lock system has made it easy to change blade quickly
- Tool-less Shoe Adjustment - push the red button for adjusting shoe position
- Variable speed trigger - for greater working control
- Max in wood: 90 mm
- Max cut in pipe: 90 - 30 mm
- Strokes per Minute: 0-2800 spm
- Stroke Length: 28 mm
- Input wattage: 1010 w
- Net weight: 3.2 kg
NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise sound pressure: 88 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 99 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 2.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Chipboard: 22 m/sec²
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
Any warranty claims outside of the 1st year but within the second or 3rd must be dealt with directly by Makita.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: email@example.com.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.