Makita MLT100X 260mm Table Saw with Trolley Stand
The Makita MLT100X comes complete with tungsten carbide tipped blade, rip fence, push stick, mitre guide with vise, wrenches and triangular rule.
- Two pole slide system for raising and lowering blade for the most efficient and smoothest adjustment of the blade depth
- Aluminium die cast, precision machined table top remains flat and true for out of the box accuracy
- Powerful motor delivers 4,500rpm and electric brake for maximum productivity
- Large cutting capacity (91mm at 90° and 63mm at 45°)
- Integral cross-cut sliding table as standard
- Highly portable table saw
- Mitre gauge as standard
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 93mm
- Depth of Cut @ 45º: 64mm
- Blade Diameter: 260mm
- Bore Diameter: 30mm
- Table length with sub-tables: 590mm main 790mm with sub tables
- Table width with sub-tables: 610mm main 760mm with sub table
- No Load Speed: 4500rpm
- Input wattage: 1500w
- Net Weight: 38kg
Makita 3 Year Warranty
The 3 year warranty applies to tools purchased on or after July 1st 2012. This excludes batteries, chargers, outdoor power equipment, airtools and accessories. These are all supplied with a standard years warranty.
Tools must be registered online within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.
For Further details on the 3 year warranty plan see Makitas 3 Year Warranty Terms and Conditions.
What if my product becomes faulty?
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged to a local dealer or Authorised Service agent with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt.
Alternatively you can send it to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact Makita UK on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.